ItsOnTheWeb.webs.com

A lot you wouldn't expect!

Forums

Forum Home > Jokes > Rights & Wrongs of a Salesman

Bravo.I
Administrator

Aman Singh was appointed sales person at a local General Dealer's store in Chandhigarh While on one of his shifts, a lady approached him and asked if they had peach jam to which he bluntly replied, "Out of stock." At this, the lady immediately turned to leave the shop in disgruntlement.

It was then that the shopkeeper, who had been looking on, called Aman Singh aside and told him, "When a customer asks for a product that is out of stock, you apologize for its unavailability, and then offer other types of the same product. For instance in this case it was peach jam; offer other types of jam like plum jam, guava jam and so on."

Next, came in another lady who asked for toilet paper and Aman Singh politely replied, "I am sorry ma'am, we do not have any toilet paper right now but you could try may be some sand paper!

--

www.itsontheweb.webs.com

www.iotw.webs.com

November 6, 2010 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ishaq
Site Owner

Lol... hehe use sandpaper in the toilet.... you'll have rashes by the end of the week.

--

Ishaq

Site Owner

--

www.komolo.webs.com (Komolo Global)

www.komolo.co.uk (Komolo U.K.)

www.komolo-site.blogspot.com (Official Komolo Blog)

www.itsontheweb.webs.com (ItsOnTheWeb)

Team - Komolo & ItsOnTheWeb

November 10, 2010 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

_Spirit_

lol i would actually love to see the next time that person cam into that shop complaining about a big pain in the ass

--

www.TaskForceAlliance.webs.com

Task Force Co Leader

November 22, 2010 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.